Author Topic: Gyno Free......for FREE!!!  (Read 9178 times)

Offline Layzie

• Posting Member
I am about one month post op and am pretty happy with the results so far. I did not have huge gyne, but I was in good shape and the gyne made it look terrible. All in all I had 40 grams removed from my left side and 16 from my right. I developed a hematoma after the surgery as I had no drains but it is gone now. The right nipple is still puffy, but it is going down every day. My chest looks sooo much better than it did and it is awesome. The scars are almost gone! I had my surgery through a general surgeon, and it was completely covered by my insurance. That is right, I didn't have to pay anything! I was so excited to hear that. Anyways, it's just a lesson for all of you to just at least try with your insurance carrier, because it cant hurt.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
do u know why some people have drains then? is it only with large gyno

Offline toolhead

• Posting Member
Who are you insured by? Also, I noticed you measured the amount they removed in grams, where are you from?

Offline thedomino

• Posting Member
I had my op 3 days ago and had drains for 2 days after. I was with the NHS in the UK and stayed in hospital for 3 days after the op.
Think drains are quite important as they prevent swelling and hematoma's like layzie says. without them, excess fluid can collect under the skin.

TD

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024