Author Topic: is it gyno?  (Read 2445 times)

Offline thecoon

• Posting Member
hey guys, im 5'10 165lbs, notice the area around my chest has more fat than it should, and ppl i know that are my height but weigh around 185 dont, i was at 175 at the time and decided to go on a strict diet, i practice mma so get a good workout, so i started hitting the gym while dieting its been, i dropped too 165lbs and its like this now... it feels like fat and i dont feel anything hard behind or around my nipples

Offline thecoon

• Posting Member
and sorry for all the spelling errors =/ lol

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
absolutely gyne.  you can't see it from the blurry front on shot #1, but it's obvious in side profile #4.  this is not body fat, it's just soft gyne.  if you can't live peacefully with it, plan on an op, it won't go away any other way.  welcome to the club we all want to quit  ;)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline thecoon

• Posting Member
is there any other way besides an op that will make it go away? any medications? and if i were to really build up my chest would the muscle fill it out?

Offline headheldhigh01

if there were, none of us would be here and some pill maker would be pretty rich.  only rarely you'll hear a few people claim "it went down a little", but that's not saying much, and 95% of the stories are some herb pill did nothing but lighten their wallet, and the refund promises evaporated.  even if it did redistribute the fat over time, the gland is still there and it's not going to dissolve. 

building up your chest normally makes it worse, though a few people with non-severe cases say they worked on the upper chest and hid it just a little. 

if you want to get rid of it, it's the op.  yes it costs money, yes you'll be nervous from the minute you book it, or maybe even the preliminary consultation, till you wake up on the other side.  that's what it takes.  if you want to get rid of the gyne, it's also worth it. 

Offline thecoon

• Posting Member
man, all this takes me back to abou 15 years old when  itold my doctor if it was normal, and he said yea just do a few pushups everyday and ull burn the fat in that area -_- i wanna visit him again and be like... yea well the push ups didnt help, thanks for really looking into it not a nice person, thanks for all your replies and help btw... its good too know im not alone in this

Offline headheldhigh01

if it's a tight shot they assume it's a chick flashing, if it's a guy, they figure it's the same deal for droolers like angelallen and blatino.  i saw it long enough to know what it was. 

Offline headheldhigh01

they probably have a lot of latitude, since they own and make the rules for the site, and it makes sense to them on first appearances.  but if you told them it was for purposes of medical evaluation by a support group, i bet they'd undelete it. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024