Author Topic: all these posts that say "do i have gyno"  (Read 2358 times)

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
all of the posts that have something like "do i have gyno": if you have to ask guys, then relax. if you yourself arent sure if something is wrong with you, what makes you think that anyone else will notice.

after coming across this board and reading a few posts, i knew i had it right away... cause mine are pretty freakin big. but for all you guys who "aren't sure"... why do you bother butchering yourselves for such a small problem?

Offline titty-be-gone

• Posting Member
  • Ahh, I feel like a pancake now...YEA BABY
well, I'd have to say that what is 'deemed' a small problem to one person may mean more to another person.   You speak about guys that have a 'small problem'...  I myself just had my surgery almost a week and a half ago.  

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=11;action=display;num=1118977537

... I consider my case mild to significantly moderate...  I don't believe it's fair to speak out against  anyone who may just have or think they have a mild case of gynecomastia...  If the case is significant enough to bother a certain individual, then the situation should be diagnosed by an actual doctor.  Even as I've observed many of the mild cases of gyne on this site, I can for the most part understand the simplest uncomfortable-ness experienced by those who may not even feel comfortable wearing a simple t-shirt due to "petruding" nipples or whatnot...  I realized after first posting on this board that there are many other cases of Gyne that are much more extreme than my own, but I've gained a great deal of insight from checking out this board...

adios...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2005, 11:13:57 AM by rstregooski »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024