Author Topic: So its coming back......  (Read 12453 times)

anonymous1

Man I have tried so hard to not let this get to me ad say its only scar tissue built up, etc but the fact is my gyne is slowly but surely coming back, moreso on my left side than right, same as it was when I first got it.  I have low testosterone according to my gp, but my endo(that fucking prick) refuses to believe there is a problem.  He thinks I have done steroids, wouldn't believe me when I told him I HAVE NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED THAT CHEATING BULLSHIT.  And now I am convinced he doesn't want to give me testosterone or even an estrogen blocker bc he thinks I am just doing it to "get big."  I get in the shape I am by a grueling workout routine and a hardcore diet. Its just so damn frustrating, because now I feel like all of my hard earned money is going to waste while my breasts continue to grow and he continues to take his time trying to test for different stuff as an excuse, I just don't get it.

Before Surgery(April 09)

After Surgery(Surgery May 09, pic taken in July)

Now

My left nipple

It seems to have started growing on the bottom before the top of the areola so now it protrudes on the bottom, especially when I flex.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 11:32:37 PM by anonymous1 »

Offline Ninby

• Posting Member
Are you sure it's the gyne coming back? How can you be so sure it's not the scar tissue building up?

anonymous1

Both nipples have recently become tender and painful to the touch.  Under my left nipple I can feel a distinct disc forming to the nipple.

Offline thetodd

I know gyne sometimes does reoccur, but i also think it might be a small amount of scar tissue loads are happening to your chest at the moment i get sensitive nips now and again

You could go down the route of buying the tamoxifen over the net!  I know its of little comfort but your chest does look brilliant at the moment maybe a blocker will stop the gland growing if there is indeed anything there
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
See a different doctor man.  You don't have to be stuck with one guy if you don't like him.  I've seen a bunch of different doctors in my day for second opinions on everything.

Offline teslacoil

• Posting Member
Who was your doctor?

anonymous1

My surgeon was Dr. Jeffords in ATL.  I have nothing but great things to say regarding him and his office staff. I emailed him and I am going to setup an appointment for a few weeks out.  He needs to snap some progress pics anyway so I can kill two birds with one stone. 

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
Maybe its purely psychological, as most of us had the condition for quite some time and it takes the body awhile to adjust to the chest accordingly and also mentally. Could it be that now you have this perfect chest you are in fear of losing it by imagining the gland is growing back when in fact is it just scar tissue or mere paranoia which is unfounded. The mind can be your best friend or worst enemy.

Hope this helps.   
op pictures: - 12th of December 2009 surgery
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19668.0

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
Definitely good results after ur last surgery!  i would consult a new Dr. For a different opinion! I knw you dont wanna end up with same shit again

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Yea man good fn results but it's looks like scar tissue to me also! but to be ont he safe side take an estrogen blocker and that will most likely stop it where it's at (if there's anything there anyway).  I doubt it's gland growing there though but who am i lol.....good luck though!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline dave2009

• Bronze Member
I would agree with the others. I really doubt it's coming back. Probably scar tissue underneath.

I'm due surgery soon on the NHS (oh dear!) and he told me to make sure I keep my weight off as if a belly develops, then within this oestrogen is formed and can make the moobs appear again-also fat will tend to sit there, albeit minimal, BUT you have an absolutely perfect body and face with no fat so you'll be fine.

If I look half as good as you after surgery I'll be well happy! You look like a Hollywood actor/model or something!!!

Offline teslacoil

• Posting Member
I thought you looked familiar (or atleast your chest), Dr. Jeffords used your photos as an example for me, as a similar comparison. I had my surgery with him on december 11th and i think hes great so far, hearing you confirm that even after this little "scare" is reassuring. In my opinion it looks like scar tissue also, and very unnoticeable at that. great results overall. Always keep in mind surgery is not an exact science but medical/science art.
As a side note since weve both had the same doctor, did you have a sharp pain in your lower chest area ( behind your bottom ribs region), especially painful when breathing deep? This just started a few days after my surgery after all the other pain had diminished. come and goes, seems worse as night. any similar experiences?
good luck keep us updated .

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
very nice post op results.  i can kind of see what you mean from the side pic, though it's a little hard to say for sure without the prior side view.  jeffords has done this enough that it will be interesting to see what he says, but if he thinks it's anything real he may have to refer you to an endo to know for sure. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline GoldenGate

• Bronze Member
  • Don't worry, be happy!
You did not say.  who is the endo that is not taking you seriously?  ...and it sounds like you are paying him out of pocket?
If the worst health issue you face is only an aesthetic one - remember it is just that. You can fix it with surgery, or hide it, or deal with it. The bottom line - we are all battling something that shouldn't stop us from missing out on life and living how we want to. Everyone should be so lucky!

anonymous1

I'm sorry I thought you were referring to the surgeon.  My insurance is paying, but the fact is I paid for my surgery and if my hormones aren't properly corrected I wasted my money, time, and my sanity.  The endo is Ketan Goswami of North Atlanta Endo.

And thank you for all of the comments guys.  It has been a long hard road from being chubby with gyne in HS to now 2 years later.  Let me tell you that I have changed my life sooo much within the last year people from HS have trouble recognizing me, and my attitude towards life.  I'm happier now than I have ever been, but I got down lately because of what I thought might be my gyne coming back.  I still hope that everything is fixable and/or not problematic.  But for now I keep my chin up and take life on a day to day basis.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 12:10:13 AM by anonymous1 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024