Author Topic: Pre-op and Post-op pics from surgery on 12-11-09  (Read 3592 times)

Offline teslacoil

• Posting Member
I had been checking out this site for the past few months and finally decided to have surgery on Dec 11th 2009. Ive uploaded some pics finally to see what other think of my progression so far. Ive had gyne since I was 13 and and am now 24, i was scared at first until i found out what it was, I though it was cancer until i was about 18 or 19. I had a fear of doctors and hospitals so never knew until then and kept it secret from friends and family until a couple years ago. I have I guess a "mild" case, if you can have such a thing. But because I am 6' 1'' tall and 145 lbs, this "mild" case, consisting mainly of a hard gland was very bothersome and noticeable. It feels good to finally be worry free and share this with others who have the same problems. thanks for any comments. Also i should get pics from the doc soon of pre op, which shows the gyne better than my pic.

15 days post

10 days post op

3 days post op

pre op

Offline trojan213

• Bronze Member
Post op looks great man. Flat as a pancake. Good luck healing.

Who did you go with for surgery?

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
ye good result man, ur case wasnt that big but i bet its nice to be flat.
good luck with ur healing

Offline teslacoil

• Posting Member
Yea i cant wait to see in a few months once this scab and stuff has lessened. It seems like the scab has persisted longer because of the glue, Ive noticed a lot of other guys scabs seemed to heal a whole lot quicker.
My doc was Dr. Jeffords, in Atlanta.

Offline teslacoil

• Posting Member

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
I finally got this glue off and its looking better

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af338/teslacoil5/P1010326_6.jpg

yea that looks really good man!  congrads!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 11:34:00 PM by fluffy_tits »
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline WaitAMin

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024