Author Topic: Surgery on saturday..office on tuesday  (Read 2383 times)

Offline u_free_luv

• Posting Member
Iam having d surgery on saturday and m planning to go office on tuesday..will it cause any pblm??my doctor say there's nothing 2 worry...my office is only 10 min drive and is a sitting job in front of pc...what do u guys suggest

DrBermant

Iam having d surgery on saturday and m planning to go office on tuesday..will it cause any pblm??my doctor say there's nothing 2 worry...my office is only 10 min drive and is a sitting job in front of pc...what do u guys suggest

Return to work after surgery depends on the problem to be treated, what was done, skill of the surgeon, and many other factors. My patients can return to light work and many are back in their office the day after surgery. However, Comfort After Gynecomastia Surgery is a significant factor. My patients usually are comfortable on just plain Tylenol. On revision surgery patients done first by other surgeons, many have told me that they were in major pain after their prior surgery taking strong pain medications for several days to a few weeks. With that much discomfort or needing that much medication, neither return to work nor driving are safe.  That is why checking what your specific doctor's techniques result in and the track record of his / her patients is critical in understanding limitations after surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024