Author Topic: Were to Get my Surgery??  (Read 2041 times)

Offline marcd312

Hey guy's!!Im  New here , So im curious as to were the best Doctor's are for the Money?? Ive seen Dr Bermant's name on here and how good he is.Is he exspensive?? I would say my gyno is Pretty Bad on one side but the other not bad at all.Also im from CT and he's out of VA is it possible to get a consoltation and surgery in the same week as to save on traveling costs?? Any other Doctor's worth a look??? Thank's Guy's

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Hi neighbor -- I am in New York City -- and would be pleased to see you in consultation.  I do have a sub-specialty in gynecomastia surgery.

Please call Jennifer at my office to schedule a consultation  (212) 570 6080.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline marcd312

Thank's ,appreciate the reply!!! Can Anyone else recommend any Dr???

DrBermant

Hey guy's!!Im  New here , So im curious as to were the best Doctor's are for the Money?? Ive seen Dr Bermant's name on here and how good he is.Is he exspensive?? I would say my gyno is Pretty Bad on one side but the other not bad at all.Also im from CT and he's out of VA is it possible to get a consoltation and surgery in the same week as to save on traveling costs?? Any other Doctor's worth a look??? Thank's Guy's

I see many patients from Connecticut and around the world who prefer my techniques. To minimize travel to Virginia, our patients typically start with our Preliminary Remote Discussion.

Uneven Gynecomastia and Unilateral or One Sided Gynecomastia are common variations.

Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated. We see so many different types of gynecomastia that it just would not be fair to the simplier cases to charge just one price. Jane is my office manager and can better discuss typical costs and other preliminary details.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
I have to recommend Dr. Jacobs.  He's in your neighborhood in NYC, so it wouldn't be too far for you to go for surgery and follow-up.  He has an excellent reputation as a gynecomastia surgeon, and he posts very often on this site.

You should try to find a good plastic surgeon who is not too far away from your home town, if possible.  Follow up visits with your surgeon are important, and the farther away your surgeon is, the more expensive it will be for you in the long run.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024