Author Topic: help please my pic  (Read 2289 times)

Offline sonicgear

can you please give me any advise about this thing

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
id say from your pix you do have gynecomastia. what to do if anything, is entirely up to you tho, but dont be bullied into something unnecessary  8).

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Pointy nipples. Gynecomastia: yes. Severeness: Up to you to decide but not that a big deal from what I see but of course the only thing that matters is how you feel about it. Advice: get in shape and lose weight then decide what to do. Good luck.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
for me that's worst. it'll be hard to hide in t-shirts

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Pointy nipples. Gynecomastia: yes. Severeness: Up to you to decide but not that a big deal from what I see but of course the only thing that matters is how you feel about it. Advice: get in shape and lose weight then decide what to do. Good luck.

I agree with above

Offline PASA8

• Posting Member
If it bothers you and you can afford to get it corrected then I would do so. I'm 10 days post op and can not believe how much better I feel about it, it's a huge difference and I waited 25 years to have it done.

Most people exercise in a tee shirt, If you are self conscious about working out in a tee and it's holding you back from getting into the gym and exercising then I think you're decision is an easy one from a long term perspective.

Good luck on your decision.  From a surgery perspective, my personal experience has been very positive.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024