Author Topic: ultimate 'diet aid of questionable value'!! does it work??  (Read 3616 times)

Offline ivanvaldez79

• Posting Member
this supplement that is a gynecomastia reducer, does it really work?? does anybody know like every website i go to has possitive reviews about it, has anyone here tried it or knows someone who has?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The fact that the very name of the product will not print out on the screen here should tell you the truth about how we regard it here.

Keep in mind that the many sites who praise the product have a financial motive. They are selling this crap to you and making a substantial profit.

The unfortunate truth is that there are no products you can buy that will get rid of your Gynecomastia.
Grandpa Dan

Offline TheOregonKid

• Posting Member
If there was a product that actually worked in reducing or eliminating gyno then this site would be abuzz about it.  The simple truth is that these products are scams that prey off of men by giving them false hope of an affordable recovery.  The people who sell these snake oils are liars and douchebags.  Unless your condition is the psuedo form, the course of action needed to remediate persistent gynecomastia is almost invariably surgery.  A doctor will be able to rule out/determine any possible underlying causes like a hormonal imbalance.

The remedy for your gyno until you can afford a procedure is quality compression garments.  These, of course, are only a temporary aesthetic fix.  I suggest the cotton blend tank top type.  I've tried at least 6 types and I like the feel of the 80/20 cotton blends MUCH more than the ones that are all or mostly lycra/poly.  I paid $50 for three.
“Whoever despises himself still esteems the despiser within himself” -Friedrich Nietzsche

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024