Author Topic: pictures 4 weeks after karidis  (Read 2323 times)

Offline Whiff

• Bronze Member
thought id share these with you . pre and post op  4 weeks. I'm really happy with the results better than i ever expected. if you are thinking about surgery in the uk then he's definitely the man to go for . 4.5K although it has to be said the best money i have ever spent.

Offline iHate-Gyne

• Posting Member
Your results look fantastic mate, i bet youre over the moon with your new look! How soon did you get back to work after the op mate?

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member

Offline Whiff

• Bronze Member
thank you for your comments I had the op on the tuesday and went back to work the following monday. It was too early really and I just sit in front of a computer most of the day. Dont underestimate the impact I'd say book a couple of weeks off work just to be sure if you feel up to going back earlier all well and good. If you have a physical job def take 2 weeks.

Offline blackcoffee

• Posting Member
Excellent results mate, had my op 2 weeks ago from Karidis....

As your 2 weeks behind me (and i had alot less lipo done) you think I'll be able to do push ups and work the shoulders/chest/back when i hit 4 weeks???

Offline Whiff

• Bronze Member
Problem is when I fully extend my arms above my head it feels very tight and a slight soreness but reckon I can just about do it, so shoulder exercises fine id say. Back not a problem.  I really feel that bench pressing or anything like that would do more harm than good so I'm leaving that kind of thing for a while. No rush is there? still feel I have some healing to do. Could be different for you, by the sounds of it you didn't have quite the problem I had so I'm guessing your surgery didn't involve as much trauma.

Offline dtc78

• Posting Member
Hey all

I had my op 4 weeks ago with karidis, started back this week doin some cardio only, running and cross trainer mainly. Im gonna wait til i
see Dr. Karidis in 2 weeks (6week post op check up) before i start weights tho im pretty sure i could do push ups and sit ups, wouldnt fancy
doin any chest yet tho :-*!!

I had quite a bit of work done but ive been surprised how well the recovery has gone, defo think overdosing on arnica and pineapple
helped immensely!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024