Author Topic: Revision surgery 4 mos. Post-Op  (Read 2358 times)

Offline rayray416

• Posting Member
I had my gynecomastia surgery around the end of January.  Following the removal of the post-op bandages I was a bit surprised to see that my nipples were still puffy and not flat to my chest.  Figuring this was normal, I let some time pass before I got annoyed.  I have just conferred with my surgeon following my 4 mos. post-op visit and he wants to perform a revision to make my nipple smaller. 

Normally, I would be excited, but I was promised it would be flat after the original surgery and now I am worrying about scarring.  Has anybody had this done?  He states it is a quick 15 min. procedure under local anesthesia.  Is there any guarantee it will work this time around?  I spent alot of money for the original surgery and am disconcerted about the lingering evidence of my gynecomastia.  The biggest issue I had was the nipples, and they continue to be that nuisance I have been dealing with since I was 14.

If anybody has undergone this procedure please let me know how it has turned out and if the scarring was very noticeable.  It is too late to turn back now as something has to be done. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024