Author Topic: Surgery Booked With Karidis  (Read 2071 times)

Offline chad1721

• Posting Member
I had my consultation on Friday and i've booked my surgery for Aug 12th!

Offline NoMoreMoobs

All the best with your surgery I hope to follow in your footsteps once Ive saved enough lol

Can I ask how much did it cost and does the price include lipo and skin removal?

Thanks.

Offline thetodd

Nice one Chad! Not long to go now mate youl have all of winter to workout and have a top phsique for next summer :)

Im not sure on current prices, but its a flat rate so any skin removal would be included in the 4ish odd grand quoted for everyone. No matter how minor or serious the case it its the same cost. But id imagine if revisions are needed (im not sure if they can do skin removal all in one) youd have to pay the hospital bill which i remember rightly is £2k per revision

But if you have a really serious case maybe try looking at Levick who offers free revisions which may benefit you more in the long run.
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline chad1721

• Posting Member
£4,300,00 inlcuding blood test mate, you pay £1000 depisit, £1700 Karadis fee  15 days before surgery, £1500 to the hospital 1 week before surgery, £130 for a blood test, £75 consultation fee. It sounds alot but if you open an issa and make loads of cut backs you will have the money in no time. It will have taken me 5 months to save by the time a have surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024