Author Topic: Armando Cason  (Read 3456 times)

Offline play_doh

• Posting Member
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with Armando Cason of The Hurlingham Clinic London. I have a consultation with him next week and I would like to know more about him. I phoned the Hurlingham clinic initially to arrange a consultation with Dan Goldberg, but he was booked out for the entire summer. I also contacted a number of other surgeons including Karidis, and Stanek but I'd be waiting until next year just to get  a consultation. I want to move on this now.

Cheers

Offline serg

• Silver Member
I can't recall anyone who's mentioned Cason, although The Hurlingham Clinic is very well regarded.

Ask him to show you before and after pics, and rely on your gut instincts as to how he comes accross and whether he inspires you with confidence as to whether he'd do a good job or not.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with Armando Cason of The Hurlingham Clinic London. I have a consultation with him next week and I would like to know more about him. I phoned the Hurlingham clinic initially to arrange a consultation with Dan Goldberg, but he was booked out for the entire summer. I also contacted a number of other surgeons including Karidis, and Stanek but I'd be waiting until next year just to get  a consultation. I want to move on this now.

Cheers

I notice you didn't try Levick.. any reason?
etc.

Offline ms1972

• Posting Member
  • Op performed by Mr Levick 12/08/05 (Pics in Diary)
Hi everyone, this is my first post, but felt so strongly about this thread I decided I had to post.

I went for a consultation at the Hurlingham a few weeks ago. The surgeon was a Mr Ng. Nice place, extremely nice receptionists. One of which, when I asked said Mr Ng would be a "good choice" for Gynecomastia surgery.

Turned up a little late because the place is smack bang in the middle of Putney and is an absolute bugger to find, but this was no problem.

Then there was the consultation. Mr Ng sounded like he knew exactly what he was talking about, listened to my concerns, was very informative.......

Then we discussed my case, now I know for a fact my Gyno is due a significant (but not all) amount of glandular tissue caused by steroid abuse as a late teenager. I was there when it grew, and I've had it ever since. I have a dohnut shaped mass about two inches in diameter on both sides.

Mr Ng, wanted to treat this solely with lipo, and said NO other surgeon would ever perform lipo and gland removal during the same procedure.

Then came the pictures. Two cases, one with a small amount of fat only on a very slim bloke, a bit of lipo and he was sorted. Then came the second set of pictures, a poor bloke with obviouse glandular tissue, so much so his breasts creased at the bottom and hung slightly. Mr NG said this guy had so much gland, he had trouble removing the fat with lipo, yet he still left the Gland in!!!!

I couldn't get out the bloody place fast enough, and the 200 quid consultaion fee literally takes the piss.

Take my advice, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!! They don't do enough Gyno procedures at the Hurlingham to be experts.

I'm booked in with Levick for a consultation in two weeks.

Anyway, sorry about the rant, I'll post my pics and start my diary shortly, and update as I go along.

I would just like to say to everyone in this board, you have no idea how much it has meant to me to be able to read your experiences. God bless you all.

I know Mr NG, is a different surgeon at the same clinic, but there's only three of them, you'd have thought they discussed procedures, and from the impression I got they uses Lipo only for ALL cases.

Here are the Hurlingham surgeons details from their website:

http://www.hurlinghamclinic.co.uk/aboutStaff.cfm

Mr NG does look suspiciously like the surgeon who said the lipo machine wasn't strong enough to remove all the tissue on the boys with breasts documentary, but it probably isn't him.

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
Mr Ng, wanted to treat this solely with lipo, and said NO other surgeon would ever perform lipo and gland removal during the same procedure.
As far as I know Mr.Levick removes both fat and gladular tissue with his procedure?

Most gyne is down to glandular tissue anyways, so what exactly is Mr Ng talking about?

...and 200 is very spicey for an initial consultation!

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
Yep, Levick cuts and sucks... It's normally the only way.

Ian

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024