Author Topic: Surgery... AGAIN!  (Read 2830 times)

Offline Cole1992

• Bronze Member
  • Got that problem off my chest :) (pun intended)
            I have an appointment to talk to a local surgeon that my parents arranged. I already went to surgery once and came back with less than up to par results. I have scars from the last one and i still have puffy areolas, and it doesnt look good. I'm not overweight but I want to fix this and be done with it at all so I can swim for once!

If I get em opened up again and get the tissue taken out, will there be more scars? and does anyone know how to get rid of the scars? is it even possible?

Thanks,

and for the people here who are feeling shitty in the weather we're having, avoiding all that is wet, this is to you guys cause it's tough doing this, and i wish you all luck on trying to have a good summer
R.I.P. Gyno 2004-2009 :) Good Riddance. Pics here: http://s714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/Cole1992/

DrBermant

I have an appointment to talk to a local surgeon that my parents arranged. I already went to surgery once and came back with less than up to par results. I have scars from the last one and i still have puffy areolas, and it doesnt look good. I'm not overweight but I want to fix this and be done with it at all so I can swim for once!

If I get em opened up again and get the tissue taken out, will there be more scars? and does anyone know how to get rid of the scars? is it even possible?

Thanks,

Posting Standard After Gynecomastia Pictures can help others better understand your concerns.

Revision surgery is an art form. Not all surgeons have the same skills. Scars cannot be erased, but instead, replaced by new scars. The process of surgery results in scars, scars are the way the body heals. The trick is in sculpting techniques that minimize such scarring.

I see many patients who complain of residual "Swelling" Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia after another doctor's surgery.  There are many possible problems causing such a deformity.  The most common is remaining gland behind the areola as seen in these Anatomy of Puffy Nipple Drawings.  Check out the images with the link for remaining gland after surgery to see what I mean. 

Here are just a few of the many examples I have seen and treated:

Look for a surgeon who can demonstrate such skills with many before and after surgery photos.  Scars on my website are typical for my patients and my sculpture.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024