Author Topic: 4 Weeks post op. Before/after pics.  (Read 2929 times)

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
hey everybody, so im 1 day shy of a month post op, for the most part im pretty satisfied. My left side seems to be bigger than my right as you will see in the pics. I can still feel hard spots, and still sore. So im hoping that it will get down to the same size as the other side. What do you think? The lipo was done thru the 2 wholes in the middle of my chest. He decided to do it there because i already had a scar from a previous surgery.   heres a link to pics                     Im gunna be on a mission to start working out here in about a week or 2, as u can see it wont hurt me to lose a few pounds. haha

http://s836.photobucket.com/albums/zz285/Emmitsm03/Post%20op/

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
here is a better link with both albums

Offline Whiff

• Bronze Member
You can see a big difference who did the surgery for you?

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
between the size of each side? Dr. Kelly Gallego did the surgery

Offline Whiff

• Bronze Member
no i was talking about before and after surgery I think there has been a significant improvement. I too have had surgery and they aren't quite even but im not too bothered if you look at photos of brad pitt his aren't quite even either if he can live with it i can.The lipo from the middle of the chest area does seem a little unorthodox most surgeons go at it from under the armpit with gland removed from the nipple. did you have any gland removed? how much fat did he remove did he tell you?

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
ya i had the gland removed also, he didnt tell me what he took out, i have to go see him here in a week or 2, im gunna find out. I just hope my left side goes down and matches the right. Hopefully it does, i think he may have taken more fat outta the right side? idk tho, maybe it is just more swollen?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024