Author Topic: karidis email address  (Read 2030 times)

Offline jimmmyg

• Posting Member
Hi,

Iv emailed Dr. Karidis on akaridis@btconnect.com but havent recieved a reply. Has anyone else used this address to contact him?

Offline thetodd

You wont go through to him itl go through to one of the receptionists, who will then probally never reply. your best off ringing them their usually snowed under!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline jimmmyg

• Posting Member
thanks for the quick reply

the thing is i dont want to have a consultation as getting the time off for that aswell as the surgery will be a nightmare. thats why i wanted to contact him about it, i doubt if the receptionists will be able to advise me on that

Offline thetodd

He only deals with the surgery, none of the clerical stuff at all. He does speak to you regarding aftercare matters but up to that point you really only deal with the co-ordinators. I will tell you what they will tell you, he will only work on you after having a consultation there is no way around it i think the days you can go is tuesday/thursday/friday. But im a bit hazy cause its been over a year since i went

they wont give you a consultation via pics/video or over the phone i did ask at the time. The way to look at it is if you get the surgery your going to need time off anyway so just call into work sick or leave early. I said i was going to a funeral on my consultation so it was probally a friday.

Offline jimmmyg

• Posting Member
ok mate, thanks for the info, ill give them a  call tomorrow & book a consultation

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024