Author Topic: Do you think he has it??  (Read 3850 times)

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
 ??? well this guy a model here in the philippines and i'm just curious if he has it.. I think there's something wrong with his chest and that bothers me.. any opinions??

Offline underdog

• Posting Member
he def has it.  whats his name?

its pretty crazy that he could be a model with gyno.  he deserves some props - good for him!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are a number of men who simply ignore the condition. In reality the condition is a personal matter and what is going on between the ears is of greater importance than a bit of surplus tissue on the chest.

I salute his obvious sense of self image.
Grandpa Dan

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I don't think he has it.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
he def has it.  whats his name?

its pretty crazy that he could be a model with gyno.  he deserves some props - good for him!

Yeah his name is Hermes Bautista and he's from the Pinoy Big Brother(Big brother house in the philippines).. He's also included in the 69 bachelors in cosmopolitan magazine.. I really think he have it because his chest is not really proportion and i do think that there's something wrong with the shape. Here's some picture of him..

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
IMO, no gyne...  ::)

you think so? but many poeple here says that he needs a bra 'coz it's not proportion that's why it bothers me..

DeeDubStyle619

I would say he does. The shadow appears to show the protrusion.

Offline drdeadlift

• Posting Member
I would say he has a very very small gland.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
I think he just has a well defined male chest! many Asians can look quite feminine in some ways.

BTW, why would he be unable to be a model if he did have gyne? I do some occasional modelling work & I have 38B breasts. A model doesnt always have to look like Beckham! ::)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
IMO, no gyne...  ::)

you think so? but many poeple here says that he needs a bra 'coz it's not proportion that's why it bothers me..

It's stupid to say that... If he needs a bra, I need a bag to hold mine then !  ;D ;D (which I do not believe)

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member

Yeah look at the shadow at the first pic.. you can see the protrusion. Atlast some p[oeple get what i mean.  ;D

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Yeah look at the shadow at the first pic.. you can see the protrusion. At last some people get what i mean;D

:D :D

Offline leaf

• Posting Member
He looks like a bloody girl, even without moobs.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
He looks like a bloody girl, even without moobs.

hahaha nice one buddy!  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024