Author Topic: I must have gyno. Recently found out that it had a name.  (Read 3314 times)

Offline appledude

• Posting Member
Here are some pics.  Looking at it through a photograph makes it look much worse than I had thought my entire life :(

I've been thinking about surgery for a while now.  I guess I should get it considering my case looks pretty bad.
Any thoughts on if this looks like fat or gland?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 03:47:28 AM by appledude »

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Most gyne is fat AND gland.  Yours appears to be no exception.  Only surgery will correct the problem. 

Offline gyneco_1001

• Bronze Member
there is no doubt that you have gyno... there is definitely quite a bit of breast tissue behind there and there is also a clear feminization of your chest.. almost all gyno sufferers have at least some component of fat as well as gland... your case to me would be classified as being in between mild and severe... this site is definitely a good first step for you to become more accustomed to what the surgery entails.. in your case, I would bet my bottom dollar that surgery will do a great deal for your self-confidence... if financially feasible, I would recommend you consult a local plastic surgeon to discuss your options... if not then there is a section on here of gyno-sufferers who have learned to cope with the condition for a variety of reasons and I would suggest you take a look at it. best of luck bud.

DrBermant

Here are some pics.  Looking at it through a photograph makes it look much worse than I had thought my entire life :(
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5076/60057529.png
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7458/20011181.png

I've been thinking about surgery for a while now.  I guess I should get it considering my case looks pretty bad.
Any thoughts on if this looks like fat or gland?

Gynecomastia, just as a woman's breast, comes in many different sizes and shapes. You can see some of the variation here in this Gynecomastia Photo Gallery. Use the slide navigation panel to jump to some of the different types or the links to other galleries.

The Anatomy of Gynecomastia Male Breast Enlargement consists of fat, gland, and skin.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Most gyne is fat AND gland.  Yours appears to be no exception.  Only surgery will correct the problem. 

I agree. Good luck mate

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024