Author Topic: Tell me what you think . . . gyno?  (Read 2366 times)

Offline wonderboy

Hello all,

First off, my story.  I'm 25 years old and weighed around 225 6 months ago.  I'm down to 175 at the moment.  I lost most of my weight by running a mile everyday and taking in a limited amount of calories (though it was less than I should've).  Now I'm doing p90x and following a healthy diet plan for about a month now.

I'm unsure if I have gyno or not and a lot of situation come into play.  First, I do feel what seem to be hard masses behind both of my nipples, but I do not remember any pain or discomfort with them in all my life.  I would say my nipples are a little poofy, but nothing compared to most of the pictures I've seen claiming the condition.  I remember being very little at about 12, I was put on a medication for migraines and the medication would make me hungry.  I definetly started eating more like crazy and gained a lot of weight fast, including my chest fat.  However, I also went through puberty during this time, so it's hard to tell what's what.  My dad's side of the family is almost completely overweight, many of them having moobs.

Anyways, I still have a decent amount of fat at the bottom of my stomach and on my chest, so taking that into account, here are the pics.  Please let me know what you think!  THanks!

FRONT VIEW

SIDE VIEW

SEMI-TURN VIEW

FRONT FLEXED

SIDE, GRABBING WHAT FEELS LIKE THE MASS

Again, thanks for the help and any info is appreciated.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

I would suggest you to lose a bit of weight before thinking about surgery. It is not that important so this is a first solution and I think that losing weight and working out a bit could help in that respect. Good luck.

Offline wonderboy

I'm not considering surgery until after I get my weight where I want it and my muscles where I want them.  Then, if in fact I do have gyno, I will evaulate it then.  I was just wondering if it looks like gyno or not

Offline thetodd

definatley got some gland there, the way i look at it is some big lads i know dont have gyno and are in proportion i think you will benefit from some weight loss but noway is that all fat its glandular!

Well done with the weight loss, keep continuing it ... but you have gyne im afriad
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline TheCorrectedOne

• Posting Member
i say its gyne too. but keep up the diet and do some sit ups and use the so called butterfly if you visit a gym or got one at home. http://www.rtp-fitness.com/album/slides/Durham%20RTP%20Fitness%20Center%20Gym%20Body%20Master%20Butterfly%20Press.html
if it starts looking wors after your chestmuscles become bigger it's time. you'l see why.   Good Luck
if you can't accept yourself, you're just living to die soon

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024