Author Topic: Reconstructive surgery for areola?  (Read 2241 times)

Offline kbob

• Posting Member
Does anybody have a recommendation or experience with areola deformity reconstruction?
I had a minor gyenecomastia (just slightly puffy nipples) surgery and then revision. Unfortunately the surgeries made my areolas deformed (look worse than before the surgeries, by the way I heal well with minimal scaring, so it was not the healing process that caused the deformity). I believe it would be possible to surgically fix this deformity, but would require a very skilled and detail oriented surgeon (perhaps microsurgery, but experienced also in gynecomastia).
Any recommendations or experience with this type of procedure? I would very much appreciate your advice.
  Thank you,
     Kevin

Offline Enterprise19

• Posting Member
Without pictures of the "deformity" you won't get many responses on whether it can be fixed or not.

Offline clevelandguy1980

• Posting Member
How bad is the deformity, and is it a crater? Like said before without pictures nobody can even speculate. But I will tell you this the more surgeries you have the tougher it is on the Dr. because there may not be enough tissue left to work with to fix the deformity.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024