Author Topic: 4months post-op with Karidis  (Read 1595 times)

Offline blueblueblue

• Posting Member
I've not posted on here for a while, so to start with apologises for that as this forum helped me to understand, as well as research options that i had in order to better my life. So i'd like to contribute in order to help other people.

As some of you may have read my post in the past, i didn't have the worst case, but bad enough in my opinion to cause a major dent on my self confidence, as well as suffer in university and in sport which is my major passion. I sought out the help of Alex Karidis, who right from the very start was as professional and helpful as many people have stated on here. I cannot fault the hospital of St.John & St.Elizabeth for their care and professionalism, all the nurses were helpful, especially Dr. Karidis' practice nurse (her name escapes me at the moment, she's Australian i think) who helped me a great deal in aftercare when I had problems with the wounds healing up. My right nipple took around a month to fully close up, whereas my left nipple had healed up in around 2 weeks. Aswell as a very caring phone call from Dr. Karidis himself, it helped to calm my nerves and just let the healing process take over.

So I am now, just over 4 months post-op and I cannot explain just how much this has changed my life for the better, my confidence has gone through the roof, I have gone back to univerisyt to study at Master's level and I cannot be happier relationship wise.

Sorry for the long post, I regret not keeping everyone up to date because you can't understand the healing process until you have actually been through it. I 100% stand by my choice to have surgery..... well worth the money.

Pre-Op Pictures...

Offline blueblueblue

• Posting Member
Post-op pics.... now for the diet and hit the gym more....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024