Author Topic: Really Gyno After 7 Months Hard???  (Read 1999 times)

Offline lboogie

• Posting Member
I've worked out hard for about 7 months straight and i'm still seeing the puffy nipples and stuff.  Do I definitely have gyno?  Here are a few picks.  They are front, side, and me bending over taking a pic of the top of my nipples.  I'm just wondering if it'll ever change without the surgery.  I'm about 5'9" at 160.

Side

Front

Over the top

Offline lboogie

• Posting Member

Offline gyneco_1001

• Bronze Member
Yes you have puffy nipple gynecomastia and it won't change without surgery... but you have a good body contour as it is... surgery has its risks attached such as visible scars, etc. If it bothers you to that extent and you're willing to shoulder the risks (only you can make that decision), then you should look into consulting a plastic surgeon.

Offline thetodd

you look great! I wouldnt even consider surgery i can only see the slighest bit of puffiness from the last picture youve posted and it doesnt look abnormal at all.
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Your general appearance is from good to perfect I'd say... So, do you think you need surgery ? I don't thnk so... Many of us would like to have such a body, even though you have puffy nipples...

Offline lboogie

• Posting Member
Thanks for the feedback, and thanks for the complements on my chest.  I worked extra hard to get my chest where I want it to be and I would say it does look pretty great.  It's just the puffy nipples thing, when my shirt is off and people see me from the front nothing looks wrong, it's when they hit the side of me and see my nipples poking out and ask questions.  Most people don't even notice it half the time, it's more so something that bothers me a lot.  The good thing is, when I play ball or swim a lot of times I sweat and that kinda gives me a little chill making my nipple harder and look regular, so i'm never scared to take off the shirt.  I guess I need to just stop complaining and suck it up.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024