Author Topic: BAD case.  (Read 2531 times)

Offline fressshh

Im 23 years old and have had this for as long as i can remember, i have recently lost alot of weight (about 30 kilos) and am about 40 kilos smaller than my biggest ever but stopped trying lose the weight when i realised the only part of my body not getting any smaller was my chest! . so i finally, after seeing a post from this site, decided to go and see dr paul belt.

he was awesome, very professional and helpful, very comforting and understood that its not just a physical thing but a mental thing also. i was worried because my case is so bad, i had to get an ultrasound which meant taking my shirt off infront of a female (officially the first time ever) and also obviously coming up with excuses for friends and having to tell the family.

but i have decided to proceed with surgery and my first op is on the 1/11/10 (monday) followed by a second early next year.

my biggest piece of advice to any one, is dont be scared! i was afraid for so long, and now, im finally glad im doing it.

attached are some pictures, mine is a pretty bad case and i found it hard to find too many cases as bad as mine, so i thought i should post some pre op pictures.

thanks

Offline gyneco_1001

• Bronze Member
Good luck bud... annihilate dem manboobs  ;D

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Welcome to gyne.org!  

No doubt you're doing the right thing.  Good luck!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 02:22:41 PM by Raider Fan »

Offline clevelandguy1980

• Posting Member
I suggest losing weight before surgery, I think many doctors on here would agree. You wont be completly happy with your result at your current weight.

Offline lboogie

• Posting Member
Yea it looks kinda bad, but that's why surgery is so great because it'll rid you of those tottas and you'll be a new man.  Try losing a couple more pounds before you do it and good luck to ya bro!

Offline fressshh

Thanks felllas,

Yeh the plan is to get the first op done which is purely lip- and then lose as much weight as possible between the first and second op (about a 4 month gap) so I'll probably drop another 10-15 kilos. I'm a big build bloke and I'm 120kg at the moment, I doubt I have the ability to get much lighter than about 105ish... But well see how we go, even loose skin after lipo will be easier to live with than what I have today!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024