Author Topic: How bad is it?  (Read 2173 times)

Offline freshmaker

I went to my university's student health place and the doctor there told me I had mild gyne. I was wondering if surgery is really neccessay. Ive had it since 16-17, Im 19 now. Also, I used to be chubby around 4-5 grade, could it just be left over fat from back then?

http://img149.imageshack.us/g/100b0470.jpg/

thanks

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Compared to my gyne, urs is nothing close to gyne.
They look more than normal.
Dont even worry about it.

Offline freshmaker

thank, you post kinda cheered me up  :D

but I can definately feel lumps under both nipples

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Dude, you have a nice chest. Yes very mild case of gyne, but if it's not bothering you and you're not self conscious about it, just forget it. Kepp up the good work at the gym.

Offline pokeweed

• Posting Member
You look GREAT!  If I'd had a chest that looked like that, I would never have even considered surgery. Browse the photos and check out others. You have a very mild case, at best. I'd say you look like most of us wish we DID!! Not a doctor, but that's my opinion!

Offline JamesDawson

• Bronze Member
Just looks like normal pectoral muscles judging from the contours, maybe a little gland around nipples but a lot of people have this and its completely unnoticeable and definitely not worth getting surgery, it would probably make it worse than anything. Like pokeweed said check out some of the other topics with pictures to see what other people's gyne is like.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024