Author Topic: Photos and Karidis **************NEW 18 DAY PHOTOS**************  (Read 26980 times)

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
Got my consultation booked in with Karidis for this wednesday 15th....

Few questions... does he always use direct incision as thats what i am after...

Whats total cost? i have 5k saved for this

Also...please see some photos of me...any idea what the results will be like?

Had Gyne since i was 14 i am now 24...Been bodybuiling for 3 years...Gyne is just sitting there and my nipps are fuffy...they are hard in this photo as it was cold

« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 01:36:28 PM by ad21 »

Offline theman

• Posting Member
Hey,

The usual cost is around £4.3k.

I think your end results will look good, no doubt, as you have a lot of muscle already and Karidis will definately do a good job.

I'm pretty sure he will use a direct incision underneath your nipple and armpits as you say you have puffy nipples and there's some fat/tissue there, but he will discuss that with you during your consultation.

Good luck!
Post Op :D

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Steroid induced gyno pretty much the same as non steroid user gyno.

Still affects the glands and excessive fatty deposits.

Low bf% will help get the desired look.

Procedure would be easier for Kardis as well.

Just keep on top of gyno on future cycles.

Anti E's are your friend.

He didn't say he had been on a cycle. Not all bodybuilders take steroids. As i added mass to my chest it essentially pushed out the soft tissue after working my chest out hard. Which could be the case here.

An update would be great as im considering having a consulatation soon with karadis.

Offline TommyA

• Posting Member
Have no doubt at all he will do a great job for you. He does lipo first through an incision up by the armpit and then does direct excision of the gland that is left. I asked him about doing it this way and he said if you do it the other way round the fat is all mixed in with the gland and it is hard to see what you are working with - once you get all the fat out the gland is v obvious and clear what needs to come out. He does about 6 of these ops a week now

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
Thanks guys for the replys.

I am booked in for 4th feb for my consultation (had to re arrange due to family emergency)...and am just going to book in then...How long is it roughly before you get the opp?

Im sooo excited...Just want to get rid of this now! :)

Offline TommyA

• Posting Member
I think if you could be flexible on the date I am sure they could find a space somewhere on their lists for you within the month. He operates on a Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday but if you want more choice on the dates I would say about 2 months

Good luck

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
Thanks mate... So excited for friday to come so i can finally meet the legend!

Would be fantastic if i could get in within the month.

Is it easy enough to get all the bloodwork done in time?

Offline doubleDs

• Posting Member
Keep us updated mate, I got consulation booked and hopefully get surgery booked for april/may.

Let us know what you needed to do

cheers.

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
Hey guys!

Went to see the legend yesterday! What a fantastic aura the guy emitts.  I am booked in with him for sat 19th march at 8am.

He recons i should get a good result on account of my muscle compostion and is going to make my puffy nips flat :)

Showed me a load of before and after pics! the results are absolutley amazing.

Just waiting for my pack through the post now then will go to my local gp to get the blood tests done.

Any one know what the blood tests check for?

Best bit is, he says ill be able to train in the gym about 10 days post op :)

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Hey guys!

Went to see the legend yesterday! What a fantastic aura the guy emitts.  I am booked in with him for sat 19th march at 8am.

He recons i should get a good result on account of my muscle compostion and is going to make my puffy nips flat :)

Just waiting for my pack through the post now then will go to my local gp to get the blood tests done.

I "think" the blood test is to ensure your hormone levels are stable? (ie gyne isn't a still growing-because if it is they need to address that problem prior to surgery)

I'm looking forward to your update as i feel that your situation is closer to mine, as in i've been weight training for a couple of years and my nipples are puffy. Please post your post op pictures! :)

Offline doubleDs

• Posting Member
Nice one for the update mate.

10 days post op before training is great news.

Offline theman

• Posting Member
Hey guys!

He told me 10 days also, but it took me a few months until I felt ready to start working out my upper body, I guess everyone heals differently though.

Best of luck, not long now!

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
Right got my pack in the post from karidis.

All booked in for my blood tests at my local GP for friday :)

Feeling a bit nervous about it all, but it is going to be so worth while once its all done Not having the gyno and stupid puffy nipps.

Like alot of you i cant wait to get some tite fitted clothes :)

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
Just an update guys.

Had my blood work done :) all good and no problems... didnt even cost me anything. Had it done at my local GP.  Have been given a printout and now have to send it to Karidis.  Only 4 weeks to go this Saturday!

Been feeling nervous, excited, anxious and relieved.  I cant wait to be writing on here post op :)

I will be taken some pre and post op pics so all you guys can watch my progress.

This site has been invaluable to me! I dont feel alone anymore and i thank you for this :)

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
interesting case, similar to mine...
Am considering revision surgery. I also like to work out (hard) and those puffy nipples have always ruined my physique...
It's real sh*tty not being able to wear the shirts you'd like, I know!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024