Author Topic: 2nd surgery  (Read 1999 times)

Offline dog123

i had my first surgery which was removing the gyno and some lipo. I just had my second which was just laser lipo. Its only been 1 week and swelling is still present. After my first one my nipples were still puffy. it looked better but they were still puffy. I knew I had to get the second one, but I was surprised that he was only doing lipo because the nipples were still a bit puffy.  After 1 week since my second it already looks better then before the second revision but the nipples are still a bit puffy. I was wondering if they will go down or if he needs to make an incision and remove some more gland for a third surgery. If thats the case then I wont do it and probably just live with what I got. :)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You are bound to have some residual swelling and even bruising so soon after surgery.

I think you should wait a month or more before trying to evaluate the outcome of surgery. I have seen posts here that clearly indicated as much as six months were required before the final contour was achieved.

There is no point in trying to second guess now. For the present, patience should be exercised.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024