Author Topic: hi, gyno or just fat?  (Read 2198 times)

Offline jack3d

hi, i weight 62kg at 5'7" , if this is fat, what weight do i need to be to remove it? or is this gyno?

thanks.

hmm, how to post picture here? I can't find file attachment  ??? ehehe

Offline jack3d

ok I found out  ;D , here

(Side view)
postimage.org/image/33dc4u26c/   

(Front view)
postimage.org/image/33dffwr5w/       

Offline Endless

• Silver Member
in my case, my chest was mostly fat and little gland tissue only yet the fat still didn't go away even when i was thin. it turned to stubborn fat. so the composition of my chest whether it was gland/fat wasn't really a factor.. it still didn't go away. just a guess but i think yours must be mostly gyne i dont notice much fat.

have u tried going down to 55kg? maintaining a lower weight for me gets more difficult. my body eventually inches its way back out of the underweight zone, i think your weight is already optimal and you're in great shape, this alone should be enough to not have chest fat

we have the same build/height/weight/gyne size

Offline jack3d

thanks for the answer, can i see a pic of yours, if you dont mind

Offline Endless

• Silver Member
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22091.30

actually youre in better shape than me.. you probably look even better than me after my 2 surgeries.. though your nipple is slightly pointed..
me, i think i need more lipo.

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Hey jack3d, I don't think you're gyne is that bad that you'd need surgery, but that's me. If your gyne bothers you and hinders you from doing things you want, then get it.

You don't have much more weight to lose, so I don't know if there's much you could do weight-wise

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024