Author Topic: gyne  (Read 1282 times)

Offline da_maps

didn't really know gyne was a thing until a plastic surgeon performing surgery for it popped up as an ad on facebook. thought it was a bit strange how facebook knew but it made me do a google search which is how I got to this forum.

anyway, i took a few photos to see what the verdict is seeing that you guys are pretty good at diagnosing. i'm pretty sure i have it to a certain extent. I used to be really embarrassed of it growing up but I've come to terms with it now, though i do feel a little awkward when I don't have a shirt on. kind of helps to know its a 'thing' and not just due to poor work out habits (though I am indulging in poor work out habits at the moment, hence the chub.)

now if i can only figure out how to upload images...
guess i'll just use flickr...oooh denied. can someone help?

flickr (fill in what goes here) photos/33263625@N05/

also, I should mention that my nipples are normally not hard, (i guess i'm cold in the photos) if that means anything; they are usually soft. growing up I had a horrible habit of grabbing my nipples to make them hard, that and lifting my shift off my chest so it wouldn't show. thankfully i grew out of those.

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Its kind of hard to tell if its chest muscle or gyne. It doesn't look bad, just work out and improve your health habits, its better for your overall health.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024