Author Topic: do i have it?  (Read 1680 times)

Offline bomberman

• Bronze Member
looking around the sight i realise mine is not as bad as some but it is still getting me down.
I went to the doctors when i was probably about 14 because of lumps under my nipples and i think they said it clears up
I'm 25 now and can still feel the lumps under my nipples when i pinch them, the left one is bigger than the right one
I have quite a bit of abdominal fat though, do you think I just need to lose weight all over? I have been going to the gym but avoiding bench presses/chest exercises
cheers

Surgery with Dr. Karidis, 16th August 2011: currently recovering  https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23731.0

Offline darkja20

im not an expert or anything but id say you just have puffy nipples. Maybe if you go really low bf% they will look less puffy but honestly it aint that bad you barely notice it

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Welcome. 

Yes, it looks like your only problem is puffy nipples.  Exercise/weight loss cannot correct the problem.  Surgery is the only way to correct puffy nipples. 

Offline bomberman

• Bronze Member
I can't really afford surgery, i think i will just reduce b/f and see if that helps, cheers guys

Offline trinineer

• Posting Member
U have a small case but I was wondering why would u want to spud chest excersizes?? I think it's better to do lots of incline bench presses to make the chest looks better rather than surgery

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
looking around the sight i realise mine is not as bad as some but it is still getting me down.
I went to the doctors when i was probably about 14 because of lumps under my nipples and i think they said it clears up
I'm 25 now and can still feel the lumps under my nipples when i pinch them, the left one is bigger than the right one
I have quite a bit of abdominal fat though, do you think I just need to lose weight all over? I have been going to the gym but avoiding bench presses/chest exercises
cheers

"Puffy nipples" as they are called on this forum is generally caused by breast tissue under the areola. Reducing body fat will not get rid of that breast tissue, but getting to an ideal weight is always a good goal.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024