Author Topic: Thanks for the info!  (Read 2058 times)

Offline BitchTit

Hi all

I had gynocomastia on one side a few years ago.  It was huge.  I've got an athletic physique, so this was a hard lump, not fat.  I saw my doc, who refered me to a surgeon on the NHS.  After a few months waiting they eventually ripped the little f*cker out.  It was on OK job.  She removed a big patch of skin which left a 1cm wide scar.  I wasnt theat bothered about it.  Just happy to be able to not have to wear shirts with pockets.  Bio oil is helping.  That was good enough for me.

I went on a boys weekend to Amsterdam last year.  Smoked a load of herb and literally grew a breast on the other side overnight.  I've been waiting on the NHS for surgery again for a few months.  Really getting restless what with Tshirt weather coming up, so started to do a bit of research.  Didn't know the names of any surgeons until I stumbled across this site two weeks ago.  Karidis seems to be the best so I called him last week.  Had a consultation today, surgery booked for next week!

I'm very excited about it.  I have a wardrobe full of clothes I have never worn, and a bad back from slouching to hide it.  You all know the drill.

Anyway, thanks all who contributed to the forum and shared storied, good or bad.  I'll let you know how mine goes!

Offline BitchTit

Actually, one question.  How long did it take for your bruising to go down?  I want to book a beach holiday soon.  Not sure if a week after surgery will be long enough?  I dont swim or sunbathe.  I don't mind a bit of minor scarring, just want to not look like a car crash if I take my kit off in front of a girl.

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
I imagine that you have mostly gland tissue, and the bruising it usually worse if you have fat that needs to get liposuction done along with it. Having said that, I would leave a decent gap between surgery and a holiday, at least 3-4 weeks. But maybe thats something you should discuss with Dr. Karidis's team.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
I would hold off on booking the holiday until after surgery and book it when you feel like you want it. As strange as it might seem, you might not fancy going on holiday right away...especially if you were self conscious beforehand about your moobs in public, as whilst they are gone, you might still feel a little self-conscious about the healing and how your chest looks until it all settles down.

Good luck with Karidis, not that you will need it. I doubt you will ever look back at making the decision to get it done

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024