Author Topic: Consultation Booked.  (Read 1658 times)

Offline jim2509

• Posting Member
Hello all, I posted a few comments on here a while back, after looking abroad for a few alternatives to paying £4000 + here in the UK. After tons of background checks/looking at different clinics, I've finally settled on SingleBerg Clinic in Belgium and will be having my consultation with Dr Bert Oelbrandt for Oct 2011 in London. I know some of you on here were interested to hear how it goes as the price for the Operation was alot better than the UK. I hope this is the start for me towards being freed from Gynecomastia....once and for all.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
Great stuff, make sure you come back and post results of the consultation and if you go through with the OP before and after pictures so other folks have more options, hopefully the same high quality Levick and Karidis work to but at European prices, will be good for lads in the future to have more options

Offline jim2509

• Posting Member
Will do mate, I hope it will like you pointed out give lads another option. I will get as much info as possible from the consultation in 3 weeks time and ask the relevant questions. I'm trying not to get too excited by the prospect of being gyno free after all these years, I'm also going to see if he can get me in before the end of the year, rather than wait until march 2012, when I've got 2 weeks off, it will depend on how much recovery time (off work) Dr Oelbrandt advises, bearing in mind I don't do heavy lifting at work..will have to see what he says.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024