Author Topic: Dr. Slavin in Boston?  (Read 3306 times)

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
has anyone heard of or used Dr. Slavin in Boston?  He is a prominent Plastic Surgeon but I wonder how he is with gyne.

Offline wbrooks

• Posting Member
I haven't heard of Dr. Slavin.  I too am from the Boston area and am looking for a good surgeon to correct gynecomastia (and perhaps a little of the spare tire around my mid-section).  I'm 38.

I was checking out Dr. Davidson's website and Dr. Adams.  But I have nothing to really go by other than their websites.  

It would be nice to have a comfort level before even spending the consultation fee.

Let me know how you make out.  

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
I have seen Dr. Slavin's work on 3 different people.  The results were unbelievable, however, none of the surgeries were for gyne.  I also know a women who is a well-respected plastic surgeon who claims that Dr. Slavin is the man that most Boston surgeons look up to.  I just don't know how good he is with gyne.  I would feel more comfortable with him performing the surgery since I have had recommendations from others.  I am making an appointment with him to see how he is with gyne.  

It seems that Silverman does a lot of body builders.  I do not fit into that category.  I have never heard of the other two that you mention.  How did you hear of them and do you know anyone who has used them?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 03:48:25 AM by jack9 »

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
after seeing robm's photos, I am considering silverman.  I am not doing it until october.  THe summer is short enough without wasting a couple of weeks on recovery and I am traveling a lot on business in sept.  Let me know what you think of silverman after your appointment.  I will probably make an appointment myself for late August.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024