Author Topic: Did my gyno get worse?  (Read 4007 times)

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
Here's my old pictures

I took these pictures July 30,2011

Right side

Left Side

Here's my new pictures

I took these pictures October 1, 2011

This is my left side. The gland is bigger than it was in the old pictures. If you look at the old picture of my left side, you can see the gland that I pulled in my recent pics is bigger. I'm so tired of this! I need to do something about it! :(

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
When you ask if it got worse, are you thinking your gyne might still be actively growing?  I can't really tell much difference from the pics but if you think it's more pronounced, maybe it is.  Have you gained weight or is there any logical reason that it would be bigger now than it was 2 months ago? 

If your gyne is not actively growing and you consider it stable, surgery is going to be the only way to deal with the problem.  You can't exercise or diet it away.  Looks like you mainly have puffy nipples.  Some guys can easily tolerate living with gyne while others simply cannot.  No one HAS to have gyne corrected; it is completely voluntary. 

The decision to have surgery is totally yours.  Since you admit that you have had enough of it making you miserable, it sounds like you are ready for surgery, so you should consult 2 or 3 board certified plastic surgeons who have considerable experience correcting gynecomastia.  Find out what they would recommend and the costs involved.  Don't automatically go with the cheapest surgeon.  Go with the BEST surgeon, based on your opinion of their before/after pics of other patients and the confidence they give you. 

Insurance typically doesn't pay for gyne surgery, so if you are financially able, go for it.  If you need to save, compression shirts can effectively hide the condition until surgery is possible. 

Offline MrRoach

• Posting Member
 :-\ I would KILL for your chest dude.

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
:-\ I would KILL for your chest dude.
So it isn't bad?

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
When you ask if it got worse, are you thinking your gyne might still be actively growing?  I can't really tell much difference from the pics but if you think it's more pronounced, maybe it is.  Have you gained weight or is there any logical reason that it would be bigger now than it was 2 months ago? 

If your gyne is not actively growing and you consider it stable, surgery is going to be the only way to deal with the problem.  You can't exercise or diet it away.  Looks like you mainly have puffy nipples.  Some guys can easily tolerate living with gyne while others simply cannot.  No one HAS to have gyne corrected; it is completely voluntary. 

The decision to have surgery is totally yours.  Since you admit that you have had enough of it making you miserable, it sounds like you are ready for surgery, so you should consult 2 or 3 board certified plastic
surgeons who have considerable experience correcting gynecomastia.  Find out what they would recommend and the costs involved.  Don't automatically go with the cheapest surgeon.  Go with the BEST surgeon, based on your opinion of their before/after pics of other patients and the confidence they give you. 

Insurance typically doesn't pay for gyne surgery, so if you are financially able, go for it.  If you need to save, compression shirts can effectively hide the condition until surgery is possible. 
Yes, it is growing. This past week my nipple area was very sore. I don't know how to tell my mama about this.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024