Author Topic: Mobility after surgery in week 1.  (Read 2143 times)

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Hey guys.

What was your mobility like after surgery?

The reason I ask is, that i'd like to conceal the fact that i've had it done from someone who lives with me. I could be able to have a couple of days in bed and say that I have the flu or something. There is someone else who lives with me that willbe aware, just need to hide it from one person.

If mobility is real bad after surgery, obviously it will be harder to conceal. If im able to get up and not look like i've had surgery that would make my life easier. You know what it's like, thanks dudes.

improving.

Offline 2B||!2B

• Posting Member
Your mobility is affected, I would just say that you pulled a muscle in your back/pinched a nerve in your back/tore a chest muscle.

It will be pretty obvious that there is something wrong with your upper body I think.

Offline ITrecruit

• Posting Member
Mate, After a day I was moving fine, it's just little movements such as stretching that may not be confortable.

Offline isambard

• Bronze Member
ITrecruit, did you have just gland removal or gland with lipo? Basically, did they really work on you or was it a minimal procedure, and was that way you were moving fine on day 2? I'm having both gland excision and lipo and am hoping my mobility will improve after the first week because I've just got so many things i need to do. thanks.

Offline ITrecruit

• Posting Member
ITrecruit, did you have just gland removal or gland with lipo? Basically, did they really work on you or was it a minimal procedure, and was that way you were moving fine on day 2? I'm having both gland excision and lipo and am hoping my mobility will improve after the first week because I've just got so many things i need to do. thanks.

gland removal with Lipo. Mate, my figures were big, it was 1400mls fat, 56gr of gland from Left, 60g gland from Right. Compare that to others, and you will see mine was a big job. Have you seen my pre-op photos? chec my post.

I was fine the next day, I even trained it home after the OP which is 20mins train ride and then 20mins walk from station to home.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024