Author Topic: Karidis post op question  (Read 1496 times)

Offline bomberman

• Bronze Member
Hi all,
I'm about 4 months post op now and pretty happy with my result

The only thing is I can feel sort of hard puffy bits under each nipple, i know they leave some of the gyne in there but im a bit worried that a little has grown back? although it is very small i can still feel it

I've been rubbing the chest with oil every day for about 30 mins quite hard, but should i be rubbing the nipple as well? i read somewhere that messing around with it can aggrivate the gyne and it can grow a little bit?

I might be being a bit paranoid though, the doc did say 8 months to a year so hopefully there is still some swelling to go down

cheers
Surgery with Dr. Karidis, 16th August 2011: currently recovering  https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23731.0

Offline dapuffnipz

• Posting Member
I've got the same thing you describe under my nipples. My right side still looks great but there seems to be abit under the left nipple, making it look 'gyno-ish'.

My left nipple is still quite numb as well. I'm hoping it's scar tissue/swelling but I'll see what Mr Levick says when I go for a quick checkup soon.

Keep me posted on any changes/improvements mate.
Cheers.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
Exactly when i noticed the same lumps under and around my nipples. I read a few journals on here and it seems the same for everyone. I think the lumps have gone down massively in size and some of the scar tissue on my RHS is still going down slowly.

Its a long old ride boys, but you have done the worst part, now its just all the little bits that do make a difference. I would reckon in another 2 months you won't be thinking about the scar tissue under the nipples as it will be pretty much gone

Offline dapuffnipz

• Posting Member
Thanks for sharing your experiences chopper, you've put my mind at ease.

I'm also 4 months post-op, must be more than a coincidence lol.

Offline bomberman

• Bronze Member
Thanks for your replies guys,
chopper you've been a big help throughout this whole experience! :)
I will keep you guys updated about swelling, i can sort of feel it a bit all over at the moment, i'm wondering if i'm massaging too hard and for too long? it says 5 mins but i do about 30
ah well i'm sure it's just time like you say

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024