Author Topic: how bad?  (Read 1611 times)

Offline yorgen

• Posting Member
how bad? posted here before... now seriously thinking of surgery but scared as shit. what do you say, how bad do i need it?

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
I don't know man. It looks like you have a muscular chest more than anything.  Do you work it out a lot to try to mask the the "gyne"?  To answer your question though, I really can't tell from the pics. But if it bothers you that much, go see a surgeon.  Don't be scared. I was probably just as nervous and worried as you are before my surgery but finally took the plunge.  Thankfully, this site had a lot to do with me going through with it.

Good luck!

Offline yorgen

• Posting Member
thank you for your answer, i do workout, a lot! and still, no matter what, fat tissue is always there! i hate it, i know it's not the worst cast but it does make me feel very uncomfortable with my body! anyone else??

Offline rocks456

• Posting Member
I agree with Morpheus in that it just looks like you have a "normal" muscular chest. If its the surgery your scared about, don't be it's over before you know it. That being said, I personally don't think you need surgery, but I know its all about how you feel about your own chest.

Cheers!

Offline robj123

• Posting Member
Your chest is similar to mine.  I have a muscular chest but a lot of fat around the nipple and at the side.

Offline hang_lo

• Posting Member
Your chest looks absolutely great. Now what are you wanting to change about that?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024