Author Topic: Boobs B/C cup  (Read 6208 times)

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member

I know I am fat, and that is a big part of the problem, but I have lost 20 lb and my boobs have grown 1" in that time.
My nipples, especially the right one is often puffy and cone shaped. It was cold when I took the photos.

hammer

I had boobs when I was smaller and younger, they got bigger as I got bigger, and they don't get smaller as I get smaller again so far 60 plus pounds smaller.

I have read time after time about thin guys having boobs too!

Welcome to the forum, no matter why you have the gyne, you are among friend here.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
I do have gyno right ?

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
Welcome 46! You do have gyne buddy.  We're here if you have questions or need support. Yes your a big guy but the shape and contour of your chest in my opinion is def gynecomastia. Anyway welcome again and you have found a great place

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
I figured I do have it. Need to see the doc about it. Not much I can do though.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Still haven't been to see a doctor. Quite embarrassed to talk to one about it. I think they have gotten bigger since I posted the photo.
I assume I could slow them down with hormones, but I can only get rid of them with surgery right ? and it would be best to let them stop growing first ?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
When I thought about them a lot it seemed they were getting larger. when I was too busy and distracted to pay them much attention they seemed to get smaller. While I do believe there may be minor variations depending on the kind of activity, Degree of hydration Etc; Overall I do not think that there is any significant change.

What does seem to change the most is my awareness of them.

An inch larger now than before you lost weight? probably not even possible. What might be possible is that your reference point has shrunk making the breasts seem larger by comparison.

Grandpa Dan

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
I measure around the fullest part of the chest. They seem bigger to me, but it might just be me. I need to see the doc about it, but it seems like there is not much that can be done other than cutting them off.
I got a new job and dont wear a bra to work. My back hurts all day long. I am partially bent over most of the day.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A sport bra will tend to simply flatten out the breasts and while that may not be the most comfortable, it often does a good jub of concealing. The sport bra also curtails the bouncing and it can prevent pain that would result from having the breasts totally unsupported. The racer back or tee strap styles stay up on the shoulders better. Pull on styles are easier to hide than the front close. Hooks in the back are nearly impossible to hide.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024