Author Topic: how do you pay karadis?  (Read 2015 times)

Offline sparta

• Bronze Member
what method did you use, or plan to use, when dealing with karadis?

i am guessing most used a credit card but can you use a debit card?

sorry if this sounds a stupid question but i have never used my debit card for anything more than about £150 so would it be ok to use it for something which is thousands?

i also have a credit card but with only £3000 on it so that would be no good

Offline Birmingham

• Bronze Member
what method did you use, or plan to use, when dealing with karadis?

i am guessing most used a credit card but can you use a debit card?

sorry if this sounds a stupid question but i have never used my debit card for anything more than about £150 so would it be ok to use it for something which is thousands?

i also have a credit card but with only £3000 on it so that would be no good

I asked them and you can indeed use a debit card but I'd also like to know if using a debit card for that much money works.. Never used it for more than £50 lol.

Offline sparta

• Bronze Member
thanks for the info birmingham

do you have to pay a £1000 deposit or something when you book? i am sure i read that somewhere

and how do you go about paying the rest? when is the latest time you can pay it before your op?

Offline Swarley

• Bronze Member
I paid Karidis' fees by cheque (one for the deposit, then sent another by post for the rest of it).

The hospital fee you have to pay direct to the hospital, so I phoned them up using the number in the letter I got from Karidis' secretary, and they took my debit card details.
Surgery with Alex Karidis 8/11/11. Currently recovering.

Offline Birmingham

• Bronze Member
thanks for the info birmingham

do you have to pay a £1000 deposit or something when you book? i am sure i read that somewhere

and how do you go about paying the rest? when is the latest time you can pay it before your op?

You have to pay a deposit when you book and then the rest a few weeks from surgery I think though I'm gonna pay the entire fee at the same time if I can hopefully. I think you talk to his assistant and make the payment over phone if you're paying by a debit card?

Offline Bikkembergs

• Bronze Member
You can pay the fees no later than a week before your op. You have to pay the hospital separately though.

You can do it all over the phone, everything they need is written on your card. And for the purpose of payments like this, or for anything actually, there's no difference between a credit and a debit card.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024