Author Topic: Gyne???  (Read 2135 times)

Offline WFHorn

• Posting Member
Hi all,

Looking for some advice. I'm pretty sure it's gyne and have had this for about 14 years (30 now). I have enough money saved up now to take care of it so thats the plan but just wanted a few thoughts before I actually sit down with a doctor. Travel all through Texas for work so any suggestions would be great for a doctor (DFW or Houston preferable). Thanks guys.

Offline WFHorn

• Posting Member
more pics

Offline WFHorn

• Posting Member
last one

Offline riot1234

• Posting Member
yes why do people view the pics and not comment

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
The photos are not great but do seem to indicate some excess tissue on your chest.

In looking for surgeons, make sure he is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and has lots of interest and expertise specifically in gyne surgery.  If possible, it is worthwhile to visit 2-3 surgeons and then choose the one with whom you are most comfortable.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline sony

It almost looked like mine. Try Dr Fortes in Houston. I just got mine done. Good surgeon, good manners, pleasant practice staff. I am into my third day and feel good. I liked his way explaining things to me when I went with list of questions. I did my  homework on him. I dint go to any other surgeon as everybody will give you different opinions and delay the process. When you are ready , you are ready.

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Looks like gyne to me mate, surgery will flatten you out nicely. GL.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024