Author Topic: booked my consultation  (Read 2684 times)

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
booked my consultation today with Dr.Levick for 5th march!
I'm so happy even though its not a major step. i might not have to take out a loan now either since ive saved some and im due a tax refund soon, so if i got the money i have two weeks off work towards the end of march. if not i can wait a bit longer and book time off work in april.
 :)

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Cool, best of luck with it. Levick is a nice guy, i've already had my consultation with him.

Offline dexs

• Silver Member
Best of luck SDJ a tough first step but It will be worth it in the end.  I'm booked in for a consultation with Karidis on the 22nd so we're both embarking on the same journey.

Was there a specific reason you have opted with Levrick?

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
Cool, best of luck with it. Levick is a nice guy, i've already had my consultation with him.

thanks mate, have u got a date booked yet? will u be uploading pre and post op pics?

Best of luck SDJ a tough first step but It will be worth it in the end.  I'm booked in for a consultation with Karidis on the 22nd so we're both embarking on the same journey.

thanks. Have u booked a date yet?

There wasn't much between Levick and Karidis in my opinion, but the two main reasons why i chose levick was 1) he is slightly cheaper and u get to stay the night which reduces the cost more of having to find a hotel after my op which i would expect to be expensive. so i will be going up the day before the op and staying in a hotel.
2) Dr levick's operating technique appeals to me more because the whole op is done through two incisions instead of four. this just seems like a neater way to me and the fact that there is no incision around the nipple hopefully means there will be less chance of the nipple permanantely changing shape.

but this is all just my opinion!

i will be uploading pics soon guys! :)

Offline improving

• Silver Member

thanks mate, have u got a date booked yet? will u be uploading pre and post op pics?

thanks. Have u booked a date yet?

No date booked yet mate, sadly I think i'll be looking at August/September time. I'd book it now but i'd have to largely do it with a loan/credit card which i'd rather not.

When were you thinking of booking yours?

Offline dexs

• Silver Member
Hoping to book in for surgery end of March.  Hopefully after the consultation it will give me enough time to shed a bit of excess weight.  I dont want to have another summer wearing baggy tops in a heatwave!

If money is the issue have you considered surgery in Poland?  There are a few posts on the Europe board from guys in the UK that have had some great results.  Everything including travel for around £2k.  I did consider it but for one I hate flying and the idea of having drains.  Might be worth a look if finances are an issue as the last thing you want to do is get into debt.

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
well im hoping to book at the end of march, but im owed back 9 months worth of emergency tax but im not sure if im gonna get i5t back my next pay which is this tuesday, or if i have to wait til the new tax year in april. if so, i'll book a week off work in april. i didnt want to take a loan because id rather have the peace of mind of not having to owe anything, but if i dont get my tax refund in full then i might take out a grand or so.

I'm in the gym a lot anyway, but i want to loose a few more pounds so theres less fat to take off my chest, which will hopefully reduce the scar tissue.

I did think of abroad but i just dont like the idea of foreign hospitals and surgeons lol.

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
got payed today :)

only £1500 to go!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024