Author Topic: please help!!  (Read 1067 times)

Offline mastermind1

please help i have had these puffy nipples for about 3 years and i cant take it anymore. its really embarrassing for me to take my shirt off in front of people. I am 17 years old weighing at 154 lbs, 5.9 if anyone can help me get rid of them  it would be greatly appreciated

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Take a few deep breaths and then relax.

You are not the first and what you is have is not uncommon. In fact the condition is so common that many people think of it as being normal unless there is actually a disease present.

It is an embarrassment though and I think that is where you are. How fortunate you are to live in this time. Surgery to reduce male breasts has been around for a long time. The problem is that I was nearing 50 years of age before the results were all that good and consistant. Because those of us in the senior age group grew up before good surgery, Most of us still have it.

But you want to know what you can do to get rid of it. OK, you can do the same thing as your fater's generation and those before him and simply ignore it. If the condition causes you embarrassment, then you can get any of several types of compression garments that will conceal the problem. Getting rid of it would require surgery. This is specialized surgery and you would need a Cosmetic surgeon who routinely does this kind of procedure.

From your description, There is not any significant chance of reducing your breasts without surgery.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024