Author Topic: This is it... BOOKING KARIDIS FOR SURGERY TODAY!! ahh!  (Read 2303 times)

Offline LondonGuy

• Posting Member
I know this is kind of strange, because I haven't even had my consultation yet... but I want to secure a surgery slot in June before the Olympics start (I am English but flying from abroad and want to book cheap flights ahead of time).

I figure its best to just do this thing! Sod it... Karidis' reputation is excellent, pretty much all of the before/after pics I have seen of his work are amazing - even when the patients complain about this and that - (a fair few of the cases being similar to mine).

Waiting to see the guy in person isn't going to change any of that, I am through stalling and I am going to get this done as soon as possible while I am still young (24 in June) with one of the best guys for the job. My god I want to be free!!

His staff assure me that I'll get my deposit back if for whatever reason he is unable to do the surgery, but aside from that I cannot imagine any eventuality that will make me not want to continue with him. I don't have a really terrible case of gyne, but it is still a little worse than some of the cases on here, mostly because of the puffiness of my nipples alone.

I am very exciting and very nervous, but glad to have found this forum to go through this with guys who know the feelings involved.

Can anyone recommend any decent hotels nearby? I don't particularly want my parents to know about this, so would like to avoid staying with them at least for one night.

Offline rasputin

• Silver Member
Congrats!! What date are you booked in for?

I'm in a very similar situation, turning 24 in May and just want to get this over and done with. Unfortunately my gf wouldn't be keen on me going straight to surgery so I've had to book a consultation that's not until the 21st May. What's your wait like on the surgery?
My Trip Report (Preop & Postop pics).

Offline LondonGuy

• Posting Member

I'm in a very similar situation, turning 24 in May and just want to get this over and done with. Unfortunately my gf wouldn't be keen on me going straight to surgery so I've had to book a consultation that's not until the 21st May. What's your wait like on the surgery?

Hey Rasputin,

I think my consultation is 23rd May, so quite close to yours. My surgery slot is 28th June, so about a months wait. Your gf is probably right to make you wait, its just that in my case I don't want to end up booking a surgery slot after my consultation that is in July or something... i'm fairly certain I'm making the right decision with this, there doesnt seem to be anyone as highly regarded. luckily my girlfriend has been so supportive throughout this whole thin, and has stopped me from freaking out.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
Good luck mate. The consultation is pretty much a waste of time if you already have your mind made up. I went along with my mind made up that I wanted him to do my op. The only useful thing that came out of the day was I managed to pay for it all, have my bloods done and come home with a date for surgery, the rest of the experience was just kicking tires to get to that point.

A few people have talked about hotels they have stayed in. From memory they are all pretty expensive and not much cop. I took a 3 hour journey home on my own after the op, it was no drama, i just wouldn't drive personally.

Offline LondonGuy

• Posting Member

Rasputin I just realised that my consultation is the exact same day as yous. pretty freaky considering our age similarity too... I wonder how many guys like us he sees every day!
any ideas about your surgery date?

Offline rasputin

• Silver Member
Haha, madness - think I'm booked in at 6pm and my mind is pretty much made up re surgery but still think it's all a bit mad.

So was June 28th the earliest you could book? If so I could be waiting a long time - although I've already given up on the idea of getting this done in time for summer but at least I'll be all healed and ready for '13!!

Offline jim2509

• Posting Member
Good luck mate, I have my surgery this Thursday although mine is abroad, am sure you can't go wrong with Karidis, he's not got his reputation for nothing, mines also top draw but I couldn't afford UK prices.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024