Author Topic: Do I have this please respond asap!  (Read 2201 times)

Zipper19

Do i have it or just puffy nipples. I'm 19 years old

hammer

Not that I can see! I don't think I ever was that flat chested, but at 54 that was a long time ago.

I don't think you have anything to worry about, just look around at pictures on the forum and compare and you will see what I am talking about.

Good luck!

Offline cornsyrup

• Posting Member
Looks like a very minor case. But better pictures would help, including a close-up side shot.

Zipper19

This is better side picture.

Offline Istillneedsurgery

• Posting Member
Yes. It is gyne. Is the tissue behind the areolas hard or soft? How long has your chest been like this?

Zipper19

soft feels like fat, these might help more, my chest looks normal at least when my nipples are hard. lol

hammer

With the new pictures I also can see that you do have a mild case! As I and others say it is mild so it would be easy to hide if surgery isn't an option at this point of time, or not in your plans.

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
looks like you may have a touch of the G. Can you feel any hard rubbery stuff (gland) under/around your nipples, if so, it would be a good indication that you do.

Zipper19

The stuff around an under my nipples feels the same as the fat on my stomach there isn't anything that really stands out.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024