Author Topic: Not happy with results  (Read 3696 times)

Offline Stanford

• Posting Member
I'm a year and 4 months out from my surgery and I'm not really satisfied with the results. I kick myself everyday for not going with Dr. Bermant. The surgeon I went with believes that the outcome was phenomenal. While this is an improvement, I don't like the contour and I am considering a revision. Wanted to get some feedback before I start this process all over again...

Offline yelp

• Posting Member
you look fine, not sure what your going for... do some pushups

Offline Stanford

• Posting Member
Just appears there's a lot of residual tissue. I worry that strength training might make it more pronounced...

hammer

I always try to focus on the positive, but in your case maybe if you have a foot cut off you can stop thinking about that nice new flat chest that you now have!

Just putting things into prospective!

Offline Stanford

• Posting Member
Any doctors care to weigh in? I'm really not satisfied with the outcome but would rather save myself the consult if nothing can be done....

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
At four months, you are still healing.  But overall, the results do look good.

Why not post some of your pre-op photos so we can get an idea of what your started with and where you are now?

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Stanford

• Posting Member
These photos are a year and four months out Dr. Jacobs. I don't have a copy of the preop pictures but I'll work on obtaining them.

Offline coorsbright

• Posting Member
Looks fine.. need to work out.. removibg that fatty tissue doesnt make you ripped.. secondly it takes tine for it to heal. that bump isnt what u thing

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I cannot see a problem.
Grandpa Dan

Offline coorsbright

• Posting Member
Agreed. thats not gyne in my mind.. if i could see it through a sweater is gyne lol.. like my case. Your nipples would be bigger if gyne in my opinion besides the underneath i dont see anything.

Offline bluephiman72

• Posting Member
If everyone is telling you it looks great, you should listen. If you want to see how things could be problematic after surgery due to taking out too much tissue, you should check out my pics. Your doc did a great job.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024