Author Topic: Do I have just excess fat or slight gyno?  (Read 2949 times)

Offline ukbrah

Hi all, I'm currently bulking, 6'2 200lbs @ 15%.

I have always stored some fat on my chest, i think its genetics cos my dad stores chest fat too, but sometimes I feel conscious especially on my left hand side.

The left hand side seems more puffy, and they stick out if i move my arms together or lean down etc.

Here are some pics:

this photo was at about 12%, still some fat there.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 09:05:38 AM by ukbrah »

Offline TigerPaws

Son,

I have copied this over from another post because the advise/suggestion is the same:

While I am sure you believe your case is terrible believe me there are those of us who are FAR more noticeable. I am a full 38C on a relatively trim frame (as you are but I am older) so unless you continue to develop do not be too concerned about what you have.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Minimal gyne with mild puffy nipples.

Most guys would be delighted to have your body and chest.  But if it bothers you, then only you alone can make a decision to seek treatment.  No further weight loss would be of help -- you would need precise surgery to remove it.

Alternatively, wearing a snug compression garment can provide some help in contour -- but it obviously has its limits (ie no one wants to walk on a beach with one of them).

Whichever way you go, good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline ukbrah

Minimal gyne with mild puffy nipples.

Most guys would be delighted to have your body and chest.  But if it bothers you, then only you alone can make a decision to seek treatment.  No further weight loss would be of help -- you would need precise surgery to remove it.

Alternatively, wearing a snug compression garment can provide some help in contour -- but it obviously has its limits (ie no one wants to walk on a beach with one of them).

Whichever way you go, good luck!

Dr Jacobs

Thanks for the reply, Would there be any anti estrogen supplements that I could take that might get rid of it?

Like nolvadex for example.

• Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Way too late for Nolvadex or similar drugs.

Your gyne is established over many years.  Your only options are to live and adjust to it -- or have surgery to remove it.

Dr Jacobs

Offline ukbrah

Way too late for Nolvadex or similar drugs.

Your gyne is established over many years.  Your only options are to live and adjust to it -- or have surgery to remove it.

Dr Jacobs

Ok thanks for the heads up.

I don't mind it when i'm at lower BF%, as it just looks like I have quite a big chest but not a lot of definition. But now as i'm gaining weight it is noticable and I am aware of it.

I know this might not be the right place to talk about this but IF i was ever to take anything such as prohormones etc would it be a bad idea as I already have a bit of gyno?

• Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Taking prohormones is playing Russian roulette -- it may add to you gyne.  Why look for trouble?

Dr Jacobs

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024