Author Topic: Madison, WI - University of Wisconsin?  (Read 2314 times)

Offline zeeth

Hi -

I'm new to these forums and have been looking for the right surgeon for a gynecomastia surgery.  Does anyone have any experience with any gynecomastia surgeons in Madison, WI? 

I had a consultation at the University of Wisconsin yesterday with Dr. Venkat Rao, and while they are a top-notch facility and Dr. Rao is supposed to be very good plastic surgeon, I haven't been able to find much information at all about this particular procedure.  He did seem to know what he was talking about - he explained everything well to me, including the procedure itself and the risks...

One other option would be to go down to Chicago and see Dr. Pensler, who I see nothing but good things about on these boards.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
I am currently looking for a plastic surgeon to work on my chest. I have puffy nipples. Any advice on who i should see?

hammer

Chicago is just a short trip, it may be worth it for his experience! I live in Minnesota, twin cities area and if I was ever to consider this surgery I would not hesitate a trip to Chicago for a good doctor and you have a good head start being in Madison.

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024