Author Topic: Time to deal with this...  (Read 1460 times)

Offline paddi

I've had man boobs since the age of 13/14 and this has really affected me pretty much my whole life.

I've never really enjoyed summers/beach holidays. Though I've had numerous girlfriends and even a wife (whom I've divorced) it really has taken it's toll on me and I've had enough of having them.

I know that a lot of mens health magazines etc tell you to go to the gym, the problem I have is that you'd never see me in a gym, in a t-shirt. In fact, you would never see me out of the house in just a t-shirt. Also, my belly is kind of there to in a way, hide my man boobs. My belly has, for some reason, never bothered me as much as my man boobs. I do know that if I did lose the man boobs, I would have so much more confidence and a new lease in life, that I would start going to the gym and actually start living my life.

Anyways. I'm sure that there are many who've gone through or are still going through what I've been going through, so, I'm not here to discuss the psychological aspects of man boobs.

What I'm keen to find out is if anyone had man boobs as 'big' as I've had them and if so, how did they solve it? Is surgery the best solution? Are there any downsides to it? Or is there some magical fitness regime, which could solve this problem once and all?

hammer

Yours are actually small compared to mine, but I have a medical reason that cause mine to much bigger!

Surgery will be the only way to get rid of them, however, I think that you will be required to lose some weight first. Being over weight in it self will cause gynecomastia, as it increases the production of estrogen.

You have come to the right place for advice, welcome to the forum and good luck.

Bob aka Hammer

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hello mine are a bit larger and do droop more than yours, but like hammer said surgery is the only way to remove them and of course weight loss , i run 288 lbs , and weight is slow going

im not in a hurry for surgery so i wear a bra daily and thats good for me, to each his own .anyhow good luck in what ever you decide.walt

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024