Author Topic: How severe is my gyno?  (Read 1987 times)

Offline mb666

It's not just fat, I have glandular development. It started when I was 13, I'm 30 now.

hammer

I would not know how to grade it, but it would require surgery to remove! What you do have is much worse than I see some post, but not near as bad as some of us do have that have lived with It for years.

You are on the right forum to find the info that you need, welcome!

Bob aka Hammer

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
How bad the condition is depends upon the kind of impact it has on your life. There are maen with much larger breasts that tolerate the condition without problems. There are men with breasts much smaller than yours who suffer shame and social withdrawall.

I cannot answer your question, nor can anyone else. If the condition troubles you, a good cosmetic surgeon could do wonders for you. If it does not trouble you, Then surgery would be a waste of money.

If I had the price of surgery, I'd use it for the down payment on a sailboat. Ser your own priorities.
Grandpa Dan

Offline mb666

I have no plans on surgery, I could buy myself something much more fun with that kind of cash. I've accepted them long ago, they're a part of me now. My girlfriend seems to enjoy them, it was a bit odd in the beginning until she discovered them, but when she did it wasnt an issue.

hammer

Well then, if you and she have no problem with them there are a lot of us guys that have also accepted ours and have lived full lives with no problems. My wife and I welcomed our third grandson into the world on Thursday, so gynecomastia has not got in my way as far as a sex life is concern! I have fathered a total of five!

Once again welcome to the forum.

Bob aka Hammer

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024