Author Topic: need advice on method  (Read 1405 times)

Offline samsmile13

Hi,

just need some help and impartial advice.. based in London, 37yrs, medium weight, on the less severe side of moobs..(but still enough to be an issue)

Transform and harley medical said they would do lipo from side and take out the gland from the nipple area... a company called mybreast said that i just need lipo with entry points on side of chest and also 2-3 inches below the nipple.

does anybody know how visible the scarring is under from lip on front of chest (for the lip only option) - was a bit concerned as it wasn't on edge of nipple (brown skinned)? Does anybody have any strong recomendations on companies or surgeons ?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Offline covfefe

• Posting Member
Do you have Gynecomastia or pseudo-gyne? i.e. do you have gland or just fat?

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
You've asked for impartial advice.  I suppose I don't qualify because I'm a surgeon and prefer one technique over another.  But I can't understand why a surgeon would make a lipo incision 2 to 3 cm or in. below the nipple/areola, when the areolar border is a perfect location because of skin color difference at the junction. Have you asked your surgeon why he/she would choose that location?  The lipo scar there will be visible.

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024