Author Topic: Would you get surgery if you were me?  (Read 2461 times)

Offline jdos

• Posting Member
I have been approved by my insurance to go to Dr. Wallace... the question is, should I? My chest definitely does not have a nice contour. Even when I'm lean

Not stimulated

Stimulated

Current (not as lean)

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
You have a nice looking chest..... Most people on here would be happy with a chest like yours.
The question is are you happy with it?  My case is similar to yours,  but slightly worse. My family says I look fine but this is for me.  I made the decision 2 months ago that I can't live like I have been the past 15 years.  You need to make that same decision.  Hope you get what you're looking for

Offline jdos

• Posting Member
Thank you srnd... good perspective. But yes, I am not happy with it. I think I'll go through with it.

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
JDOS what insurance do you have? And how the heck did you get approved? Alot of us are curious to know because for the most part insurance companies turn us down.

Offline jdos

• Posting Member
Cduub, I have tricare prime (military insurance).

Offline littleone

• Posting Member
Thats exactly how my chest looked like, now they are much bigger, I was an avid fitness buff and weight lifter and had a well sculpted body.  As life began to get in the way, I started to get out of shape and thought that I was just getting fat, and my chest looked much like yours does now.  As time continued to march on, my breasts continued to grow.  I'm not big on surgery so I'm going to stick it out for now.  As for you, I think you look fine and surgery should be used cautiously and thoughtfully, maybe you should wait it out and see how things progress.

Offline jdos

• Posting Member
Thats exactly how my chest looked like, now they are much bigger, I was an avid fitness buff and weight lifter and had a well sculpted body.  As life began to get in the way, I started to get out of shape and thought that I was just getting fat, and my chest looked much like yours does now.  As time continued to march on, my breasts continued to grow.  I'm not big on surgery so I'm going to stick it out for now.  As for you, I think you look fine and surgery should be used cautiously and thoughtfully, maybe you should wait it out and see how things progress.

I'm like you (weight lifter) and the thing about this that sucks is I can never bulk up because my chest protrudes out so much really quickly (more fat there = more water retention). It really sucks. Especially wearing shirts :/ But yeah I don't wanna get surgery for it if in the end it just looks worse :/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024